Hot Aisle Containment
A bespoke, tailored solution fully integrated into MEP services, modularised for faster, more efficient installation.
Red Bear recognises the need for a more effective hot-aisle containment system that aids power usage whilst reducing hot spots, and as such has specifically designed and built our own HACS.
The Red Bear hot-aisle containment system is fully integrated into all MEP services enabling mass energy cost reductions.
- Supply only of HACS
- Supply & install of HACS
- Supply and install as part of Turn key solution
Efficient, predictable and controlled.
HAC systems collect hot air from your data servers and channel it directly into your CRAC/CRAH intake. By containing the hot aisle, the hot and cold air streams are separated which makes cooling the air a lot more efficient and predictable, ultimately giving you greater control of your data centre cooling system.
Ideal for raised and slab floor data centres.
- HACS is not reliant on floor voids
- Cool air from CRAC/CRAH units simply supplied into the room
- Hot exhaust air vented into a plenum or ducts
- Supply and return airflows completely separated
- Doubling cooling capacity and reducing energy consumption