Efficient, predictable and controlled
HAC systems collect hot air from your data servers and channel it directly into your CRAC/CRAH intake. By containing the hot aisle, the hot and cold air streams are separated, which makes cooling the air more efficient and predictable, ultimately giving you greater control of your data centre cooling system.
Ideal for raised and slab floor data centres
- HACS is not reliant on floor voids
- Cool air from CRAC/CRAH units simply supplied into the room
- Hot exhaust air vented into a plenum or ducts
- Supply and return airflows completely separated
- Doubling cooling capacity and reducing energy consumption